Hello hello friends and family, sorry I've been horrible at emailing but I promise I'm not dead! In fact I have never been more excited to be a representative and disciple of Jesus Christ!! My excuse for not writing emails is that we haven't been going to computers on pday and I don't love writing emails on my phone, you can decide if that's a good enough excuse for you individually haha.
This past week was GENERAL CONFERENCE and WOW what inspiring messages we were able to hear!! We were so blessed to hear from our prophet President Russell M Nelson and other Apostles and General Authorities! If you were not able to watch it, don't fret, I'll attach the link below and you can watch or listen to any or all of it cause it was all AMAZING!!!! I know that President Nelson is our current prophet called of God and holding God's authority to speak to the whole church, but I also know that there is so much personal knowledge and revelation to be gained from watching and re-watching general conference!!! AHH SO GOOD!!!! My favorite talk (if I can even pick one) is currently Elder Uchtdorf's about adversity and how we can grow and build our character and reliance on God during our trials! One of my favorite quotes was "God has something unimaginable for you". Our loving Heavenly Father has some UNIMAGINABLE for EACH ONE OF YOU!!!! He loves you so much as His children and He WANTS to help you through your hard times so turn to Him and He WILL HELP YOU!!!! AH GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!! (sorry y'all caps just can't even express the excitement I have for this gospel and for the goodness of God and my love for Christ!!!!!)
AH life is so good!! Life has been crazy here in Columbia MO, serving others by mowing and painting and translating as well as using Facebook (if any of y'all want to add me, Lindsay Miller in Columiba, MO for some high quality content ;)) to try to find new people to teach while we are not contacting strangers on the streets. This isn't exactly what I expected my mission to be but these past weeks I've really grown to closer to my Savior in realizing that I totally can't do this on my own BUT I can do any and everything with Christ on my side!!! AH so so good!! This week Hermana Gonzalez is leaving (SO SAD) but I'm exciting to be getting a brand new missionary as my next companion and learning together how to represent the Savior and love and teach the way that He did!!! Hope y'all have a great week and see good little miracles in your lives like colored pens and cinnamon rolls and funny kids and playing soccer!!!!
TE AMOOOO
<3 Sis Mill
<3 Sis Mill
the most beautiful tree at our church, 3 weeks apart. Chevy Equinox in Champagne pls sponsor us
found the actual Bear Creek Trail!!!
after a service project of deep cleaning for 5 hours woot woot
our carbon monoxide alarm went off at 3:45am this week so we went out into the car to wait for the fire department (no worries, it was an alarm malfunction!)
No comments:
Post a Comment