Monday, October 26, 2020

Ups and Downs

 hello hello all you wonderful people!! hope your week was great, our week here was a rollercoaster!! got to talk with so many new people including our neighbor and some fun people at the store and saw a few families and helped paint a garage and garden and teach some lessons!!


this will be a quick one but one of the best parts of this week was a little unplanned visit we had with a lady who became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ a few months ago, and her desire to learn more about the Book of Mormon is so strong!!!! I know that the Holy Spirit can and does want to speak to each of us individually so i encourage you all to figure out how exactly it speaks to you!

look for all the tender mercies like fall leaves and homemade beanies and cars and fuzzy socks and cute little halloween decorations!! I love you but God loves you even more!!!
Te amo!!!
<3 Sis Mill

making masks in our car at night wahoo!!!!
homemade beanies from Sister Chambers, sweet grandma in our area
fun library visit!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...