Tuesday, November 17, 2020

LIFE IS SO GOOD

 Life is so good and being a missionary can be that because you love people and want to help them so much and all you can do if offer them the gospel BUT THE GOSPEL IS TRULY THE BEST BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS CHRIST AND HE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL HAPPINESS!!!!!! I encourage you to find some small way to thank your Heavenly Father for Jesus Christ whether that's by having more meaningful prayers or writing someone a more that has helped you become closer to Christ or any other thing you see fit!! So grateful for olive garden breadsticks and unseasonably warm weather and fresh vegetables and good shoes and smiling eyes even when wearing a mask!!! I love you but God loves you even more, keep going you've got it!!!!

Te amo!!
<3sis mill



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...