Hello hello all!! So sorry it's been a minute but wanted to check in and share some of the miracles they've happened here in Columbia MO the past few weeks!!
By far one of the best things that happened was getting in contact with a young boy that was baptized the beginning of this year! Weve been trying to talk to him since I got here in the summer, and a few weeks ago we finally connect over zoom!! Hes such a sweet kid and knows that God is real and wants to do what's right and what an inspiration!!
We've also gotten to know one of the single sisters in the area better and she has reminded me how the small things line praying and being gratitude and reading thr scriptures bring joy and the Spirit more into your life!!
Christmas Eve we were able to visit with a family and help tie a blanket for a family in need which was so tender! I'm not a huge quilter like my grandpa, but it was neat to sew/tie strings for a blanket! On Christmas we were able to talk to some new people on FB and a few of our member friends and actully ended the day reading the Book of Mormon over zoom with a man who reached out to us wanting to learn more and what an incredible way to end Christmas reading another testament of Jesus Christ and remembering what He has done for each and every soul on earth today as well as in the past and future!!!! Amazing!!!!!
We just got news I am leaving Columbia. I'm sad to be leaving but I know there are good things in store for me wherever the Lord sends me! As I've reflected on my time here I realized I have grown so much in my relationship with Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father through PRAYER!!!! Your Father in heaven, God, the greatest being ever, wants to hear from you and you can talk to him anytime, anywhere through prayer!!!! I know God hears and answers every prayer even if it's not the way we expect :) if you want help seeing how God can answer your prayers, let me know!
Hope yall have a great week and a Happy New Year!! Don't forget to see the little tender mercies like Walgreens photo printing, hand written letters, washing machines, and the love of Jesus Christ felt through reading scriptures!!! I love you but God loves you even more!!!
Te amo!!!
<3sis mill
Some of our friends
No comments:
Post a Comment