New city, new me, but same Jesus Christ and same message of peace and hope and joy!!! This city of Frontenac is about 20 minutes outside St Louis and full of thee sweetest people ever!!
This week my new companion, Sister Jarman (who I ADORE and hope to be like one day!!!!) were able to rake some leaves and help people clean up Christmas decorations and share some scriptures about hope (Roman's 8:35-39, John 16: 33, Hebrews 6:19) and man I am so grateful for my knowledge of Jesus Christ and that He suffered and died for me so that I can have hope regardless of life's circumstances!!!
Days may be hard and things might not go according to your plan, but it's all done in wisdom of God, and if you don't understand that plan, that's ok join the club haha! I definitely don't understand everything about why my life is how it is right now, just like Moses did not understand how his people who cross the Red Sea or how Nephi would get the brass plates from Jerusalem, but I DO KNOW that when we trust in God we can do all things through Christ!!@
Hope yall have a great week and see little tender mercies like extra flower bouquets and free gloves and hot hot chocolate and funny pictures!! I love you but God loves you even more!!!!!
Te amo!!
<3 sis mill
No comments:
Post a Comment