GUYS!!!!!!!! God, the greatest and most powerful being ever, is literally YOUR FATHER and He loves you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish words could describe how much I want to hug and squeeze each of you to show you even the tiniest 1/10000 of how much God loves you!!!!!!! I felt this power at the baptism of our dear friend Charlie this weekend! He has looked into the church for about 30 years and he finally decided to follow Christs example and be baptized by proper authority, and although he has walked a path of faith and discipleship his whole life, in his own words "this was the one [baptism] I needed" !!!!!! Guys baptism for the remission of sins is REAL and we can be free from all guilt and shame and sadness if we rely on Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!! oh best experience ever!!!! Honestly sometimes it's better to not have words to describe certain experiences because it makes us remember how we FELT, specifically how the Holy Spirit spoke to us and the truths it whispers or testified of!!!!
Hope yall had a great week filled with tender mercies like little snow flurries and anniversaries and awkward silences and embarrassing moments turned to fun memories!!! I love you but God loves you even more!!!!!!
TE AMO!!!
<3 sis mill
Mini French toast from a baguette!
Pretty morning run sunrises
Our zoom setup ft half pots in our apartment
Lunch with Sister bell !!
No comments:
Post a Comment