Tuesday, February 9, 2021

GOD IS SO AWARE!!!

 GUYS GOD IS SO AWARE OF THE DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!! This week had an experience that was literally weeks in the making in that Sister Jarman and I were able to meet and talk to this lady at a restaurant!!! Some of the miracles that had to happen for it to happen (sorry for the grammar)

-practicing explaining the Restoration simply 6 weeks ago
-picking up other sisters to go to service in the morning
-changing into dresses in a parking lot
-walking into the restaurant at same time
-connecting with this woman through herboyfruend and our neighbor
-being led by the Spirit to talk to her and IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE AND GOD IS REAL AND THE GOSPEL IS TRUE AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND THANK HEAVENLY FATHER IN YOUR PRAYERS!!! 

 I love you but God loves you even more!!! Don't forget about tender mercies like amazing friends and washing machines and bleach !!!
Te amo!!
<3sis mill






No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...