Monday, April 12, 2021

General conf + inspiration!!

 God is so good!!! Speedy quick today, last weekend we got to hear the prophet of the world share what Christ would have us know and I personal felt some questions answered and saw themes about loving and being kind and focusing on the miraculous sacrifice and Atonement of our Brother Jesus Christ!!!!!!! How incredible!!!!! If you want to learn more, check out comeuntochrist.org !!!!!


Other highlights: got ice cream from an ice cream truck!! Its been 80 degrees and got to watch 4 hours of conference in the sun!!!! Saw our neighbor and even though she had COVID she was super happy and reminded me happiness and joy come from what you focus on not your surroundings!!!! Dropprd off Easter baskets and challenged families to regift them to THEIR friend that night (love spontaneous service!)!!! And so many other great things!!!
Hope yall have a great week and see the tender mercies like slow gradual self improvement and funny pictures and clean sheets and dishwasher soap! I KNOW Jesus Christ suffered for my sins and YOURS and He LOVES you and wants to help you, all you need to do is turn to him!!! And if you don't know how, start with a simple prayer :) I love you but God loves you even more!!!!
Te amo!!!
<3 sis mill


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...