Hey hey everybody, excited to say I've finally made it to the actual city part of St Louis and am currently serving in the inner city!!! Sad to leave the amazing people from Frontenac, but excited for this new adventure!!
Lesson from this week: the Lord's timing is always better than my own. Still currently learning this one, and probably will for my whole life, but if you're having a hard time with understanding ANYTHING that's happening in your life, try asking the source of all knowledge!!! Not only is God all knowing, he is your DAD and WANTS to HELP and TALK to you!!!! All you need to do is reach out!!!!
Hope you all have a fantastic week and are the tender mercies like bubble tea (I have a slight addiction now haha) and massive rainstorms and guitar chords and mail keys and the sun and The Son (Jesus Christ!!!!)!!!
Remember Christ this Easter week and if you haven't already, look at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints Facebook page and watch the video by President Nelson and the #startingtoday videos!!!!! You can change your life starting TODAY!!!! Feel free to let me know any goals or plans you have, I'd love to encourage and keep y'all accountable :) I'm working on thanking my Heavenly father during nightly prayers and writing in my journal!!! Love you all but God loves you more!!! Go talk to Him!!!
Te amo!!!!
Bubble tea x2
Sketchy places
Cool murals!
New sister missionaries!
No comments:
Post a Comment