Monday, July 26, 2021

Brasilllllll !!!

 Heyyo everybody, sorry it's been a minute! I am happy and healthy in Brazil now! It's been a crazy few weeks getting here and adjusting to the culture and language 

 (and the fact that it's winter haha), but I still absolutely love being a missionary!!!! Representing Christ and sharing His gospel is literally the best!!!!!! 

This week we had so many little miracles and i KNOW that God is aware of me, and of each one of you too!! After a lesson with some little kids we were walking home, and I decided I was going to have a conversation with this cute girl who was walking by! I tried to start talking and she couldn't understand me, but after repeating myself twice. she was like OHHH and we started a conversation!! She was super sweet and repeated lots of things for me, and at the end of our conversation she asked for our number so we could talk again!! We invited her to church but she was busy this week, but promised to come next week! We're going to meet up this week and I'm so pumped!!! I know that God always blesses us for our efforts, and I'm so grateful to have a new friend here in Brazil!! :))

Speaking of teaching little kiddos, I've been thinking a lot this week about how Christ asks us to become as little children. Anyone who knows me knows I love little kids, they're adorable and love everyone and find joy in the tiniest things and don't get stressed out about the future!! They are so PRESENT in the moment and live life JOYFULLY!! I decided that I want to have that childlike wonder and curiosity and excitement about life, because life's so much better focusing on those things rather than on the things we can't control!!

Life is so good, God is so good, the gospel is so good!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week and see God's hand in the little tender mercies like pretty sunset views and little cards and tight hugs and warm sunshine and clean water!! I love you, but God loves you even more!!
Te amo!!
<3 sis mill

In case you can't tell, I'm obsessed with the sky here :)))






No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...