Monday, August 2, 2021

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

 Hey everybody, promise I'm still alive and I am LOVING life!! Being a Missionary is honestly thee absolute best thing on the planet!!!!! Comes with lots of heartache and tears, but more smiles and laughter and JOY than anything else!!!!!!


This week we were able to teach some of our friends and lots of recent converts about fasting and then were able to fast on Saturday-Sunday and WOW I have such a testimony of fasting!!!!! Not only 24 hour fast from food and water, but any sacrifice we make for God I KNOW He blesses us!!!!! Our Heavenly Father WANTS to talk to us and help us find answers to our questions and help in our lives, but He also wants us to grow so sometimes we get to learn the lessons of patience. I've had to learn that one lots, and I'm sure I'll keep.learningnit too haha :)

I hope you all have a great week, keep praying, keep talking to you Heavenly Father, and look for the tender mercies like beautiful sunrises and tight hugs and the Atonement of Jesus Christ that is so REAL!!!!! There's so much joy to be felt here guys, I love you all but God loves you even more!!!! If you need anything please email or message me on FB ;)
Te amo!!!!!
<3 sis mill

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...