Monday, August 9, 2021

a weekend of miracles

 God is so good!!!!!! This weekend we saw so many miracles!!! I can't name all of them but I'll try to explain some of them 


-met one of our new members in person for the first time and got to talk about the temlple. i love the temple, I know it's the house of the Lord and it was awesome to help him prepare to go inside!!
-had an in person lesson with one of our friends Muzama and had one of jury friends in the church join over zoom and their testimonies are both so rooted in Christ the Spirit was so strong!!! MJZAMA IS SUPER LUMPED to receive the gift of the holy ghost in 2 weeks!!!
-the water heater for the baptismal font was broken, but it miraculously started working on Saturday for our friend Mauros baptism!!!!
-Mauros baptism!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so excited and beaming the whole time!!! 
-phone lesson with our new friend Suelen and she wants a Book of Mormon on paper!!!

SUNDAY
-Mauro received the priesthood!!!! One of the brothers the church even gave him a tie to wear while he passes the sacrament next week :') so tender 
-visited a family that wants to change their lives and get closer to God!!!! 
-got fancy pão de queijo from a friend
-had a random member of the church in another part of the city give us a ride to our next appointment 
-had a tender conversation with a new member about the temple!!!!
-taught a new friend about the plan of salvation!!!!!!

This is the Lord's work!!! I wouldn't  be in a new country spending every moment of my day trying to help other people learn more about Christ and how He can help them change their lives if He hadn't changed mine! This gospel is true and God loves each one of you!!!!! Look for the little tender mercies like pretty sunrises and random ubers and laughing until you cry and whatsapp and screenshots and free pizza!!!
Te amo!!!!
<3 sis mill



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...