Monday, August 30, 2021

a GOD of MIRACLESSS


 Let me just say God is definitely a God of miracles!!! This week i was able to learn and grow and use the Atonement of Jesus Christ more than probably any other time in my life! i KNOW without any doubt that God has a plan for every single one of His children. Sometimes we don~t understand this plan or why things have to happen the way that they do, but there is always a reason! and a huge part of that plan is to have joy!!!!!!! Sometimes it doesn~t feel like that is a part of the plan, but the plan is to have joy, to learn and grow, and to one day return to live with God and Christ and our families again. Pretty incredible!!!


This week we were able to read parts of the Book of mormon with lots of our friends and wow, I absolutely love this book!!! I have only read the whole things from cover to cover a handful of times, but I KNOW that every page of that book contains the words of GOD!! and we have the ability to carry these words in our pockets, to read or listen to them whenever we want! What a blessing!!!!!!! i know the book fo mormon is true, i know the Christ lives TODAY!! he suffered and died for each one of us on earth, who was before us and who will after us, but more important than his death is the fact that he was resurrected and he now lives TODAY to help us return to His presence!!! How incredible!!! Words can~t describe how much i love being a missionary, focusing on trying to represent Christ every single day! I am not perfect by any means, but I am so grateful for this opportunity to try and to grow and to learn and to LOVE!!! I love the gospel, I love Christ, I love the people here in Brazil, my friends back in Missouri, and everyone else reading this or that has ever impacted my life!! don~t ever waste an opportunity to love someone :))

i hope you all have a wonderful week, see the tender mercies like waking up in the middle of the night but falling asleep again super fast, cold water, ripe mangos, friends that are like family, and hugs!!! I love you all so so much, but God loves you even more!!!!
te amo!!!
<3 sis mill

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...