WOW what an incredible week!!! Had it's ups and downs, but the highlight was by far the Sabbath yesterday!!! We had an edifying Stake conference, followed by the long-awaited baptism of Pamela, Ricardo, Gabi, and Duda!!!!!! This family, WOW, I don't have words to describe the impact they have had on me!! We are supposed to teach them, but I'm pretty sure they have taught me more about how to love like the Savior and how to sacrifice for Him!! They were so excited for the baptism, and to hear the little girls whisper excitedly about how the day finally came made my heart want to burst with love and excitement!!! It reminded me of a scripture in the Book of Mormon we read as a mission the other day, 1 Nephi 14:14 about the POWER of GOD we have in our lives when we make covenants, or promises, with the Lord!!! Incredible!!!!
Monday, September 13, 2021
My heart is so FULL!!!
I could write a novel about this family, but I'll leave it at the fact that I KNOW without a doubt that this is the the of Jesus Christ, the exact teachings of the Savior and that with the property authority of God, we can make covenants and access this power in our lives every day!!!! I am so grateful for my opportunity to teach the gospel and help people find this power, even if I can't always explain myself as I want to or forget where to find a scripture. The Lord loves effort, and when we put in the effort to make and keep covenants, He helps us out!!!
I hope you all have a great week and see the tender mercies like new stickers and tennis shoes and walking in the rain and fresh brigadeiro (special chocolate here ;)) and the opportunity to try again every day!! I love you all, but God loves you more!! Don't be afraid to talk to Him about anything :))
Te amo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the end :,)
Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...
No comments:
Post a Comment