Monday, October 4, 2021

Email e fotossss

 What a week of emotions! It was incredible to be able to go to the temple with Muzama (a man who I was blessed to teach and nelp nΓ© baptized), and to see Alessandro (sweet older gentle baptized last year) participate in these ordinances for his ancestors!! The peace and spirit in the temple, and even on the grounds/in the garden, is so sweet!! I absolutely love the temple and know This truly is the gospel of Jesus Christ and He is here to help us return to the Father and experience this never ending joy!! (Mosiah 2:41 I think) if you live close to a temple that's open right now, please go for me!!!! And in 7 weeks when I get home, I'll go too ;)


 This week also had some challenges with some of our friends not being interested and teaching in unity, but after some talking and prayers and fasting, we are set to find the elect and focus on those ready to receive the restored gospel!!
Sister Zap is doing great, I really hope we get to stay together for my last transfer because she is teaching me so much about how to love and serve as the Savior would!! Sometimes that means we do things out of order or change the time spent with people, but focusing on the Spirit I know we are representing Christ! 

Hope you all have a wonderful week and see the tender mercies like cheap ice cream and the sun for drying your hanging clothes and walking in the rain and a living prophet and cell phones!!! I love you all but God loves you even more!!!
Te amo!!
<3 sis mill

Ps sorry if I haven't responded to your email, i would blame it on our internet not being great, but it's really cause I haven't been looking at my email much haha but thank you so much for your love and i promise to give you all a big hug when I get home in November!!!!!



-less rhan $1 for a large ice cream cone with toppings, mcDonald's here is 10x better than I the US just saying πŸ‘€ 
-drenched on our way to the church to watch conference!!
-leaving the church with more snacks than we arrived
-SΓƒO PAULO TEMPLEEEEEE πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’› love it with my whole hearttt 
-friends Muzama, Alessandro, and my cute  comp Sister Zap!
-good friends Alex and Matheus
-felt like we were on a TV show doing a face-to-face with the youth in our stake, wahoo!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...