Monday, October 18, 2021

God provides a way

 We don~t always understand why things happen. But God always has a plan, and through our faith we have the ability to create MIRACLES!!! Sometimes, these miracles are not what we wish or hope for, but they are miracles nonetheless. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ who knows exactly how I feel when I make mistakes, when I feel down, when the choices of others hurt my heart, and He is always there with open arms waiting for me to come to Him!! I love my brother Jesus Christ, and I hope that this week you each can learn a little more about Him and walk a little closer to Him :) Keep going, keep smiling, and know that you have a whole team of angels on this side of the veil as well as on the other side that are cheering you on!!! and if you need a pep talk, just send me an email ;)


God is good. God is peace. God is love. Recognize Him this week in the little things like thunderstorms and falling in the rain and ice cold cokes in glass bottles and laughing with new friends!!! I love you, but God loves you even more!!! 
Te amo!!!
<3 sis mill

here is a rough translation of the scripture that inspired my email (but i only have it in portuguese in front of me haha) 
Mos 8:18 And behold God provides a way for men, through their faith, to work grand miracles and behold he works them to be of grand benefit for their children <33



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...