Monday, October 25, 2021

Life. The only constant is change!!

 Wahoo everybody hello hello!! What a WEEK!!! I won't go into all the details, but let's let's say that the Lord has a plan, and I I trusting in that plan even though it looks super wacky in my vision right now, I am trusting that the Lord's plan is bigger and better than I could imagine! My dad shared an analogy once that our lives are like a tapestry, and we can only see the side that is being weaved aka the messy side with random colors and stitches everywhere, but when the Lord is finished we will see the other side and it will be a beautiful tapestry!

This week we saw so many miracles, the biggest being two of our friends that want to get married!!!! We have been teaching them for weeks now, and this week they told us that they are going to the official place tomorrow so prayers the date won't be too far in the future!!

This Sunday I had an experience when the Lord's timing was PERFECT!!! I was sitting in a sacrament meeting and feeling super overwhelmed, so I prayed for help to know what to do, when the Spirit told me to have COURAGE and forget myself and my fears, and just talk with everybody!! After the meeting I started talking everybody's ears off, and during the next sacrament meeting I felt the Lord's peace and comfort telling me that I was doing everything I needed to do, to just keep going!!! Then during relief society, (tender mercy: sitting next to our friend who is the same age as my sister Aubrey who gave me the biggest hug hug reminded me of aubrey woot woot) we talked about a talk Elder Holland gave last conference about the peace the world can't give, but that we can find in Christ and the Spirit testifies to me again that the Lord KNOWS ME and wants to help me find that peace, all I need to to is ask and then ACT  in faith!!!!

Hope you all have a great week, see the little tender mercies like flying kites and little kiddos and hugs and bunk beds!!! I love you but God loves you even more!!!!
<3 sis mill



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...