Monday, November 1, 2021

God answers prayers!!!

 The work is accelerating!!! sorry these past few weeks i haven~t talked a ton about our members in potencial, but they are all progressing and Saturday we actually had 2 baptisms!!!! With all the craziness these last 2 weeks we weren~t able to make a zoom link, but it was so special to see Ramilly and Alex make covenants with the Lord and start their personal conversion!!! Ramilly is a 9 year granddaughter of a returning member, and her heart is golden. Oh my goodness, whenever we went to her house she would run up to us and say "Sisters!!" So cute <33 Alex has been progressing the last few weeks, and then 2 weeks ago a member called us and said that his wife had visited Alex's stepmom (a returning member) and Alex said that he was getting ready to be baptized!!! We immediately called Alex and he was like "yeah I got an answer to my prayer and I want to be baptized, what day is it again?" MIRACLES!!!!! But also not a huge miracle, simply the Spirit working and the Lord doing His work ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

the end :,)

  Oii boa tarde tudo!!! I can not believe that I am writing my last email as a full-time missionary! The time passes so quickly (whether you...